Studio Sesh Arts presents “All Things Small” a juried exhibition on view Dec 14, 2017-Jan 14, 2018.
SUBMISSION DEADLINE • NOVEMBER 15 , MIDNIGHT •
Works by Southeastern artists will be featured in our first exhibition of the year. All works must be for sale and measure 12 inches or less in all dimensions. The majority of the art can be purchased for less than $350 per piece and the exhibition includes photography, paintings, prints, jewelry, fibers, sculptures, artist books, ceramics and illustrations.
• Works in mediums listed above will be considered.
• Artwork must measure 12 inches or less in all directions, including frame.
• Artwork must be for sale.
• Artist price may not exceed $350.
• Limit: 5 works per artist. In the case of multiple entries, exhibitions encourages a concise body of work.
LEARN MORE BELOW
Additional inquiries: email firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line: "All Things Small 2017."